Alice

Alice

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Art Of Sharing


Sweet Alice,
So I decided it is only fair to "Big Ed" that I offer this picture to you. After all you are his granddaughter as much as you are mine.

It's kind of my way of saying that I am willing to share, of course it's not like I have a choice in the matter. My goodness, your mother is his daughter!

Anyway, he is a great storyteller, so you will have some wonderful times listening to his stories.

 I think I can speak for both of us when I say we are truly looking forward to sharing our lives with you.

So today is about "sharing" Alice.

That's a good word for you to think about.
Learn to share Alice.

Grampa and Big Ed will do our best to be an example in our love for you.

Love,
Grampa,
and of course Big Ed

1 comment:

  1. we love sharing. there is plenty of baby Alice to go around!

    ReplyDelete