Alice

Alice

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Help Me To Remember



HELP ME REMEMBER
(FOR BOTH OF YOU)
Pictures, pictures, pictures!
I look, I smile, I cry.
Time seems to be passing so quickly for me.
But it truly is what it has always been.
How ironic!
Living longer seems to make life feel shorter.
And I know some of these feelings come because of the physical distance between us.
And there you both are, completely unaware of time in this way.
The only time you know is this very moment.
How I wish I could help you to see how quick this life is,
How quick time can seem to be!
But then again, you both are my teachers, unaware!
You are here to remind me of something I have forgotten.
What wonderful spiritual gifts you are!
Please, remind me over and over again,
What it is I am to remember.

Love,
Gram Pa

No comments:

Post a Comment