Alice

Alice

Friday, October 7, 2011

OCTOBER






October,Alice



I am really missing you this week. I think 
this weather we are having has something to do with the way I’m feeling, besides the fact of YOU~


This time of year has always been a special time of year at Grampa’s house. Someday you need to ask your daddy, “Daddy, what was October like at your house when you were a little boy?”




You will hear stories about pumpkin seeds, boiled peanuts, “Fat Man’s”, carving pumpkins and chili. I won’t go into the details of that, I’ll let your daddy tell you those stories. But it was a wonderful time of year for Grampa and Lala and our two children.




So maybe I’m missing you so much because I want to have that kind of fun with you during this time of year. And if life is good, we will have some October times together and one day you can tell your own stories about how special Octobers are at your house and maybe even a few stories about October at Grampa’s house.




Just remember that this October, 2011, your Grampa was missing you a lot and wanted you to be at his house, learning about pumpkin seeds, carving pumpkins and boiled peanuts.


I love you Sweet Alice,


Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment