Alice

Alice

Thursday, March 21, 2013

HAPPY SPRING Circus Girl









Dear Circus Girl,

I spent a lot of time with you this month. Lala spent so much time with you she has practically become your other sister. 

To say you have been entertaining is such an inept description of the life I see unfolding. 

You run, you jump, you play the harmonica, you blow bubbles, you (of course) climb on everything you can reach by sticking your leg straight up into the air, you dance, you go in circles, you watch Thomas, you read books (well kind of), you put your face close to the ground when you think you see a bee and you say, “Bee”, you lay your head on my shoulder and let me cuddle you when you see me, and of course you smile.

But of all the things Papa has listed about what you do, it’s who you are that has so touched me in a special way.

Alice you ARE so SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Happy Spring Sweet Circus Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment