Alice

Alice

Friday, May 31, 2013

HAPPY TWO YEARS OLD CIRCUS GIRL

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
ALICE,

What a joy you have brought to so many people in just these two short years you have been with us.
When Papa imagines you the first thing that pops up in my mind is your wonderful smile.
And the next thing that pops up in my mind are the many circus acts your perform everyday.
And the next thing is just...
JUST YOUR 
"YOUNESS" 

(not a word Alice but your spirit has made it one)

So thanks for being you Alice!

That will always be the thing that blesses us and blesses God!

I'll leave your with this Rabbinic Story to ponder:

The story is told of Zusha, the great Chassidic 

master, who lay dying on his deathbed.

His students asked him, "Rebbe why are you sad?

After all the mitzvahs and good deeds you have 

don, you will surely get a great reward in heaven."

"I'm afraid...when I get to heaven God is not going 

to ask me 'Why weren't you more like Moses?' But 

I'm afraid God is going to ask me, 'Why weren't you 

more like Zusha?' And then what will I say?"





























No comments:

Post a Comment